Textile mask intended for use by the general public with a view to preventing the spread of the new Coronavirus (SARS-COV-2).
4 layers – Fabric 100% PES.
2 layers – Non woven 50% PA 50% PES.
1 layer – 100% PU ﬁlm.
– Reusable mask (40 uses).
– 3 pleats.
– With ear elastics.
– With nose adjustment.
– Protective seven layer structure.
– Antibacterial ﬁnish.
Antibacterial complies with OECD 406 (skin sensitivity), OECD 209/3028 (biodegradable) and free of silver ions. Complies with REACH and OEKO-TEX 100 regulations.
Face mask that helps to prevent particles expelled by the user (for example saliva, mucus) from reaching other people or surfaces and so preventing the spread of the new Coronavirus (SARS-COV-2) and at the same time protecting the user from particles coming from others.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
Washing before ﬁrst use is optional.
After use it should be washed using a complete washing cycle for a minimum of 30 mins at 60ºC and with detergent. Can only be used once completely dry. If necessary the masks can be sterilized after washing – temperature maximum 134ºC during 3 mins.
For better protection of your mask, place it in a protective bag, as for delicate items.
HOW TO PLACE THE MASK
– Before using the mask ﬁrst wash the hands with soap and water or an alcohol based solution;
– Place the mask in the correct position – the folded edge should be on top;
– Secure the mask by the lines of support/elastics and adapt to each ear;
– Adjust the mask to the nose and chin without touching the face of the mask.
HOW TO REMOVE THE MASK
– Wash the hands with soap and water or an alcohol based solution;
– Remove the mask just by holding the lines of support/elastics;
– Keep the mask far away from the face and clothes in order to avoid touching potentially contaminated surfaces of the mask;
– Put the mask in an appropriate container and once again wash the hands.
NOTE: Our tolerance is of +/-1cm in the dimension of the masks (width/length). Elastic length tolerance is +/-1cm for each side.