Sold in pack of 5 units = 30.00 Euros
Protective pleated mask with four layers and three-dimensional structure.
Reusable (40 washes)
Hosp Protect masks: 100% filtration efficiency after 40 washes.
Use a reusable mask with quality guarantee.
In addition to protecting yourself, it also helps the environment.
Product tested in national and international laboratories.
– Reusable mask (40 uses).
– Three-dimensional structure.
– Printed Design on a pleated layer.
– With ear elastics.
– With nose adjustment.
– Available in a variety of colours.
– Antibacterial ﬁnish.
Antibacterial complies with OECD 406 (skin sensitivity), OECD 209/3028 (biodegradable) and free of silver ions. Complies with REACH and OEKO-TEX 100 regulations.
Face mask that helps to prevent particles expelled by the user (for example saliva, mucus) from reaching other people or surfaces and so preventing the spread of the new Coronavirus (SARS-COV-2) and at the same time protecting the user from particles coming from others.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Washing before ﬁrst use is optional.
After use it should be washed using a complete washing cycle for a minimum of 30 mins at 60ºC and with detergent. Can only be used once completely dry.
For better protection of your mask, place it in a protective bag, as for delicate items.
The adjusters must be removed before the washing and drying process.
HOW TO PLACE THE MASK
– Before using the mask ﬁrst wash the hands with soap and water or an alcohol based solution;
– Place the mask in the correct position – the folded edge should be on top;
– Secure the mask by the lines of support/elastics and adapt to each ear;
– Adjust the mask to the nose and chin without touching the face of the mask;
– For greater comfort, elastic adjusters are included, with instructions for use, however, the application hook is not included. You can use a hair clip or paper clip for this purpose.
HOW TO REMOVE THE MASK
– Wash the hands with soap and water or an alcohol based solution;
– Remove the mask just by holding the lines of support/elastics;
– Keep the mask far away from the face and clothes in order to avoid touching potentially contaminated surfaces of the mask;
– Put the mask in an appropriate container and once again wash the hands.
Community face coverings CWA 17553:2020